Guía de Estudio: Clase 21
VOCABULARY: Photos - Verb phrases
- take a photo/picture/flick/snap
- save photos to your computer
- look at photos
- zoom in
- delete a photo
- record a video
VOCABULARY: Photos - Nouns
- a photo / a photograph
- a photographer
- a camera
VOCABULARY: Social Networks - Verb Phrases
- upload photos
- add a friend
- send/get a message
- tag somebody in a photo
- post a comment
- chat with friends
VOCABULARY: Social Networks - Nouns
- status update
GRAMMAR - PAST CONTINUOUS
- We use the past continuous in the following ways:
- *(Usamos el Pasado Continuo de estas maneras:)*
- To describe an action in progress at a specific time in the past
- *(Para describir una accion en progreso en algun momento especifico en el pasado)*
“When he took the photo, I was dancing with my friends.”
- To describe one action interrupting another action
- *(Para describir una acción interrupiendo otra accion)*
“She was walking down the street when the car hit her.”
- To describe the ‘background’ when we are telling a story
- *(Para describir el ´ambiente´mientras se cuenta una historia)*
“On New Year’s Eve, I was staying with friends in Chicago. It was really cold and we were walking down the street…”
POSITIVE Form - was / were + Verb - ing
"I was staying with friends"
"You were laughing a lot"
"He / She / It was dancing at the disco"
"We were talking with her"
"They were eating cake"
NEGATIVE Form - was / were + not + Verb-ing
"I wasn’t staying with friends"
"You weren’t laughing a lot"
"He / She / It wasn’t dancing at the disco"
"We weren’t talking with her"
"They weren’t eating cake"
¿Te gusta la fotografía? Aqui te regalamos una buenísima lista de vocabulario fotográfico.